You took the first step and contacted me - very good.
- We have the opportunity to get to know each other in a personal & non-binding initial meeting. Because building trust is an important part of coaching.
- The aim of the coaching conversation is to get to know each other a little bit.
- After that, it's about clarifying your goals and expectations. After it is clear where the journey should go - the starting point is missing.
- The current situation is an important basis for better understanding and assessing what we can work out together.
- It is important to know that the initial discussion does not yet revolve around the specific implementation, but possible paths and various alternatives that can lead to the goal are already being discussed.
- If the initial interview went well for you and you have come to the conclusion that working together is a good idea, please let us review your goals and expectations and discuss the preparation for the further coaching process.
The following applies to further cooperation: Coaching is ultimately a relationship on an equal footing, not a teacher-student or doctor-patient relationship.
I look forward to showing you new doors and ways of change.